View your shopping cart.
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Get up to date information and predicted weather patterns via the dedicated
MET OFFICE page
Our flood warning status panel is updated every 15 minutes and links directly to the Environment Agency Flood Warnings pages
INFORMATION FOR FLOOD VICTIMS:
Order free copies of our advice and support leaflets for victims of flooding to distribute to property owners in affected areas. Order in bulk online or download individual copies. These documents provide reassurance and understanding of what to expect during the recovery phase. ORDER FREE COPIES ONLINE HERE
KEEP UP TO DATE:
Follow @TheBDMA on Twitter for all the latest news and updates from a range of information sources including the Environment Agency, Met Office, government, the AA, local authorities, emergency responders, the ABi, damage management contractors, travel providers, power networks, etc. Our tweets are also posted on our
Facebook page along with other news and information for our members.
CHECK BACK REGULARLY:
Revisit our website for useful information, new links and the latest news during this unprecendented period of extreme weather and ongoing flooding
• Commons EFRA Select Committee to take Evidence on Insurance for Flooding on 11 March 2014
• Ministerial Statement on Winter Floods – 6 March 2014
• Action Plan to protect Somerset Levels published 6 March 2014
• The ABI has published a Flood Insurance Commitment Statement on its response to the current situation
• New EFRA Committee inquiry on the Winter Floods invites evidence by 20 March 2014
|If you cannot find what you are looking for on our website please use the Search facility above or contact us for assistance.|
©2012 British Damage Management Association. All rights reserved.