Harborough Innovation Centre
Wellington Way LE16 7WB
The session will consider:
• The reasoning advanced in favour of stripping out.
• When can such work be justified?
• The requirements for reinstatement and some problems arising.
• What are we trying to achieve, are our expectations attainable?
• The vital role of Psychrometry.
• The importance of accurate moisture measuring.
• Alternatives to stripping out.
• The added complexities of modern construction
• Innovative equipment
• Savings in claims costs and project duration. Case studies.