This application is for those aiming to gain accreditation as a BDMA Technician.
If you are not aiming for an accreditation, or wish to gain accreditation in a different category, please apply using the relevant form. You will find links on our Categories & Criteria page.
- It is essential that you read the application form carefully, including any notes associated with the information requested, and complete all the fields.
- Personal information – in addition to business/work contact details you will be asked to provide a home address and a personal email address. This is requested to ensure we can verify and maintain your membership if you change jobs, or provide support should you become unemployed at any time. (You can choose not to provide this information).
- The fee for Associate Membership of the BDMA is £63 + VAT (75.60 incl VAT)
- If you are intending to work towards accreditation, prior to sitting an exam you will be required to:
– own a copy of the BDMA Training & Reference Module registered in your name (cost £50 + VAT)
– be registered on the BDMA CPD scheme (cost £15+VAT pa)
You will have an opportunity to order the BDMA Training & Reference Module and register for CPD during completion of your application.
NOTE: These will be invoiced separately and not included in your checkout total.