Code of Practice
- Our members are committed to undertake all work with due regard to the appropriate Health & Safety legislation.
- Our members are committed to providing the best possible service to clients and customers.
- Our members believe that their business practices should be fair and honest.
- The Association pledges to avoid misleading or false representation of our members’ capabilities or service.
- The Association will actively encourage our instructing principles to use members of the British Damage Management Association (BDMA) wherever appropriate.
- Our members are committed to industry regulation through peer review and seek to promote a professional and consistent approach to damage management.
- When representing the BDMA our members will not promote their individual companies or organisations.
- The Association will not enter into agreements with any party which could undermine its integrity or be seen as detrimental to its credibility.
- All information relevant to the Association acquired by its officers will be made available to the Association and automatically become the joint property of the Association and its members.